The TRC family – more powerful, programmable room regulating systems with many different functionalities that can be fully adapted to any requirements. The TRC room temperature regulators use a meticulously designed thermodynamic algorithm to ensure optimum room air conditioning – both in terms of comfort and energy saving.
They are intended for more demanding heating and cooling needs. One TRC regulator can simultaneously be used as a ceiling cooling and underfloor heating system, as well as a fan convector.
The TRB family – smart thermostats that cover a smaller range of functionality than the TRC family, yet still offer a satisfying spectrum of functions to make them perfect for multi-purpose use in different circumstances. They are intended for less demanding heating and cooling needs. They are more affordable than the TRC family.
With its softer lines and user-friendly appearance, the TRB thermostats can be plugged into the interior with greater ease.
- TRC-A – analogue version – 24 VAC with PI regulation, 2 × analogue output (0-10V),
- TRC-D – digital version – 230 VAC with P regulation, 2 × digital relay output (on/off valve),
- TRC-Ah -analogue version – 24 VAC with PI regulation, 2 × analogue output (0-10V) with humidity control,
- TRC-Dh – digital version – 230 VAC with P regulation, 2 × digital relay output (on/off valve) with humidity control.
- TRB-ALNK – 2-tube+ Modbus + additional input,
- TRB-EL – 2-tube, 4-tube + programmable,
- TRB-ELN – 4-tube+ Modbus,
- TRB-MLK – 2-tube, 0-10 valve actuator+ programmable + additional input.
- Fan operating levels: 3 x digital relay output,
- Convector system: 2-tube/4-tube
- Convector control: manual/automatic
- Fan operation: manual/automatic
- Communication: Modbus/RTU,
- Sensor: internal temperature sensor + optional external temperature sensor (NTC 3K)
- Levels: heating / cooling OR only cooling, OR only heating,
- Usage: 2-tube/ 4-tube/ 2-wire motorised valve/ 3-wire motorised valve,
- Fan levels: Off, Auto, Low, Medium, High.
- Charging: 230 VAC
- Communication: RS485, Modbus RTU
- Additional input: card or REED connection…
The benefits of Andivi
Thousands of successfully installed thermostats and room temperature regulator confirm the trust of our customers and the quality of our products.
Developed in the light of greater flexibility, the Andivi thermostat range is intended for various different applications, and can also be programmed for a very specific use.
The Andivi thermostats contain meticulously designed energy saving algorithms, developed hand in hand with professional thermodynamicists.
SHORT DELIVERY TIME
Due to high popularity our thermostat and room temperature regulator inventory is ever growing, which allows for short delivery times.
Both versions of thermostats support the Modbus protocol. Established in the industry due to its robustness and simplicity, the Modbus protocol is one of the most widespread protocols out there. Serving as a master-slave/client-server communication between intelligent devices, it is designed to control and manage those devices, as well as exchange data between them.
Some of the advantages of the TRC room temperature regulators
The TRC room temperature regulators are considered the original product of Andivi. Everything began with this intelligent thermostat. It is still considered to be our best-selling model – its wide range of functions meets even the highest technical requirements. Its flexibility enables electricians to adjust its operations according to the customer’s wishes independently, easily and quickly.
UNIQUE INTELLIGENT THERMODYNAMIC ALGORITHM
At Andivi, we paid particular attention to writing the thermostat software. Optimum comfort and energy consumption are achieved through different intelligent systems, which coincides perfectly with our goal: highest comfort for lowest consumption!
The Andivi thermostats come with an additional input, which is intended for an average room temperature sensor in a larger room (reed contact) or a card reader in a hotel.
ROOM HUMIDITY CONTROL
The Andivi TRC-Ah and TRC-Dh thermostats are also available with an integrated humidity sensor. It is perfect for controlling humidity in the room, as it allows the user to clearly read the data via WebServer.
PI regulation enables comfortable regulation of the fan convector. A sufficient amount of air can be supplied into the room without causing an unpleasant draught.
WebServer remote thermostat control
Both TRB and TRC can be connected to the central programmable Andivi U-DDC controller via the Modbus protocol. WebServer enables you to access the thermostats remotely from each computer. In this way, you can easily regulate temperature and fan levels directly through your favourite web browser.