Andivi WebServer stands for a high-performance solution for regulation and control in automation of AC devices, ventilation devices, heating and cooling, boiler rooms, machine rooms, district heating stations, facilities for household hot water, pool technique, lighting, … This is a so called Web Building Management System or basically a Web SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) wit a far more simple, comprehensive and affordable way of regulation and control.
No additional software is required in order to connect to the WebServer and to display the data. The server is run over the internet or intranet with the help of an optional browser. The Web Server, which is connected to the steering device, comprises of hardware and a web application.
Web Building Management – DEMO
Example of an AC device from any manufacturer.
- Quick display of key data and information for regulation and control,
- Real-time overview of current data and target data,
- Disorder monitoring (log),
- History (graphic display of historical data – trends),
- Display of detailed data (optional).
- Affordable solution that does not require additional licensed software,
- application, adapted to project requirements and customer’s wishes,
- intuitive graphic interface – simple to use,
- flexible graphic interface, easily adapted to project requirements and according to the integrator’s needs,
- simple system upgrade without additional licences and annual costs,
- independent hardware – any tablet, mobile phone, computer (Mac or PC).
- Protected access: Changes of target values, timetables, contact channels, etc. only possible with an appropriate code.
Possible to create several user accounts with various access levels and depths.
- Adaptability: The WebServer with its capacity of a programming environment enables a high level of adaptability to project needs.
It enables flexible programming and updating with various modules.
WebServer enables simple and clear Trends & Analytics visualisation.
See an example of Trend Data Analysis for 8 variables (4 analog, 4 digital): temperature, humidity, compressor and system.
Example of a Trend Data Analysis for 8 variables
MONITORING IN HOTEL ROOM
Andivi WebServer enables remote monitoring and control of hotel room automation on various levels.
- Climate control: see current room temperature & set it from a remote PC, set the current fan speed in the room and set it from a remote PC.
- Presence indication: see if the guest room card is inserted into the energy saving switch or if it is removed.
- Lights control: monitor and control the status of all lights in the room.
- Additional extensions: monitor and control the status of different sensors in the hotel room – flood sensor, CO2 sensor
WebServer can be used:
- via a browser on a desktop computer,
- via a tablet or a smart phone (remote control),
- directly on the control cabinet, where we make sure that display and the micro computer are mounted to the control cabinet (direct control),
- independently – independent installation.
WEBSERVER – PERFORMANCE
Send us an enquiry!
Send us an enquiry for a WebServer, tailored to your projec’s needs. Don’t forget to add project requirements and variables, you wish to control, and add your special wishes.