“Our service include engineering design of electrical installations, implementation of control and regulation systems, activation and maintenance of regulation systems, activation and maintenance of automation systems and technical automation solutions.”
- Heating, air conditioning and ventilation regulation,
- Control, management and regulation of temperature and humidity,
- Lighting control and management or lighting regulation,
- Operation of blinds, screens and windows,
- Access control,
- Control, trends and analysis of energy usage,
- Regulation of pumps and ventilators.
Sales of Equipment
Andivi offers a large range of thermostats that can be used for:
- fan convectors,
- floor heating,
- radiator heating,
- ceiling heating,
- zone regulation of ventilation systems,
- other air conditioning and heating purposes.
In order to provide complete building automation we have developed a range of high-quality freely programmable controllers and input/output units, suitable for control and regulation of residential buildings or intelligent rooms. Versions:
- freely programmable U-DDC controller with Modbus,
- freely programmable U-DDC controller with Modbus and KNX,
- web server programme extension module for U-DDC controller,
- Modbus RTU programme extension module for U-DDC controller,
- Input/output units or I/O units with various digital, analogue and universal inputs and outputs.
The elements are used for control of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, lighting, blinds, screens, windows and others.
We offer various types of sensors for building automation and a wide range of measurement technology products.
- Temperature sensors, cable thermocouples,
- active temperature sensors,
- humidity sensors, sensors for relative humidity and temperature, dew point monitors, sensors for absolute humidity and temperature, hygrostats,
- air quality sensors, sensors for air quality and carbon dioxide measurements, air quality and CO2 meters,
- motion and light sensors, light sensors, rain sensors,
- pressure sensors, differential pressure sensors, differential pressure transducers,
- flow controller for liquid media and gas,
- Modbus sensors
- Meteorology sensors, weather station, wind sensors
Additional measurement technology:
- Contact thermostat, contact pipe thermostats,
- mechanic thermometer,
- bimetallic thermometer,
- gas pressure thermometers,
- protective tubes, protective sleeves for installation of temperature sensors and thermostats, terminal boxes,
- temperature displays and regulators, PID regulators, ON/OFF regulators,
- infrared thermometer with camera and recorder, IR meter.
Intelligent hotel rooms include the following components:
Hotel staff has access to::
- Remote temperature management and control,
- remote lighting management and control,
- access control (guest presence control),
- immediate notifications and information: SOS and alerts,
- integration with other software (HIS).
Andivi building automation enables simple building and energy management. Our projects range from standard solution to completely customized solutions. No matter what you chose, any suggested solution will increase the value of your building and its efficiency during its lifespan.
- Control and management systems for buildings, mechanical and electrical systems, e.g. ventilation, lighting, electricity and energy, fire systems, etc.,
- Web control system – WebServer
- SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition),
- VIA integrated building management system (BMS),
- VIA smart home or connected home.
CUSTOMERS AND REVIEWS
Customers who trust us.
AN IMPORTANT WAY OF PROVIDING COMFORT
Room thermostats “Andivi” represent an important way of providing comfort to our dialysis patients. The room thermostats enable ideal treatment conditions in every single room. We are pleased by the fact we are saving energy and reducing costs, while showing our relationship to environment conservation at the same time.Borut Bornšek, Fresenius Medical Care Slovenija
WE MONITOR CONSUMPTION TRENDS
At Si.mobil all our socially-responsible activities combine under the auspices of Re.misli (Re.think) philosophy. In our social-responsible strategy we pay special attention to the following fields: sustainable network, social development, responsible business through responsible products and services and environmental footprint, to which energy efficiency undoubtedly makes an important contribution. We are pleased we have a spatial control that is easy to use, but is also effective, as it allows us to set various parameters remotely. In addition, we can also follow the trends in consumption and if necessary, correct parameters accordingly. VIA is a powerful addition to the spatial regulation, as it allows us access over the mobile network and thereby a direct review of the situation and possible corrections of parameters.Boštjan Škufca Zaveršek, Si.mobil
MANAGING OUR THERMOSTATS FROM ONE LOCATION
We implemented the room thermostat Andivi in our system, as we transitioned from merely heating, to heating and cooling our offices. Since then working conditions have significantly improved, at the same time the thermostats enabled us to adjust the room temperature in all periods of the year. For us it is important to manage our thermostats from one location and use their automatic operation functionality.
Most importantly, it allows the system as a whole to work and we manage to keep the level of costs at the same level as before the upgrade of the heating systems to cooling as well.Miran Đuran, Elektro Maribor