Apartment automation has become almost a regular thing of every new construction or renovation of an apartment complex. Apartment automation can provide:Higher comfort and ease of use of apartments for the guest;
- Higher comfort and ease of use of apartments for the guest,
- Low energy consumption for the owner (or manager).
Different apartment categories require different automation solutions. Each owner has his/her own idea of how to create a pleasant and wonderful holiday for guests.
Andivi offers modular composition of intelligent rooms or intelligent apartments – according to the demands and needs of the client. Therefore, we provide various solutions for different types of apartments – from standard to luxury automation solutions that are custom-made for above-standard guests.
Intelligent apartment room solutions include:
- Access control: Door Lock with Card Reader,
- Card Holder (Energy Saving Switch);
- Room Thermostat;
- WebServer (software for remote control);
- Card Encoder (reception).
COMPONENTS OF THE SOLUTION
Individual components (“hardware”) can be flexibly combined according to the desired scope of apartment automation.
Electronic Door Lock + Card Reader
Elegant electronic Door Lock with integrated RFID reader of contactless cards. Card Reader is already integrated in the lock and does not require additional purchase and mounting on the wall.
Find out more: Andivi NDV Electronic Door Lock
Energy Saving Switch:
The Energy Saving Switch automatically saves energy by switching the lights, air conditioning and power on/off depending on the presence of the guest.
Find out more: NDV-ESS2 Energy Saving Switch
Comfort in the room:
Indoor Unit / Thermostat
The Controller is the main central unit, to which we can connect other automation components and thus remotely control them. It is also the basis for the remote connection with the reception.
Find out more: U-DDC and U-DDCKNX Controller
Card Encoder can store data on smart and contactless cards that are used to open electronic Door Locks.
VARIATIONS OF APARTMENT AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS
We have prepared a few different ranges of apartment automation solutions that are included in the most common standards in the industry. The table below shows solutions for basic, advanced, and most demanding apartment complexes.
AUTOMATICS OPERATION SCENARIOS
Below are the most common scenarios of operation of apartment automation.
Entering the room:
- Hold the card near the Card Reader (on the Electronic Door Lock).
- The Card Reader opens the door.
- Pleasant welcome lighting switches on immediately after the door opens.
- Put the card in the Energy Saving Switch that sends data to the Controller.
- The Controller activates the in-room power supply, sets the air conditioning into Comfort mode, allows switching on the lights and controlling the window blinds.
Exiting the room:
When the card is withdrawn from the Energy Saving Switch for more than 1 minute, the Controller turns off the power supply, sets the air conditioning to Economy mode, turns off the lights and disables the blinds’ controls.
- Window and/or door contact sensor detects opening of windows/doors and sends the status to the Controller.
- If the window is opened, the Thermostat turns off the fan coil.
Alarms are defined according to the wishes of the apartment administrator. The Controller triggers an alarm if:
- Window is opened and there is no card in the Card Reader;
- Air conditioning does not work (for example, due to an error, no power supply, etc.);
- Doors to the room are opened for too long;
- SOS alarm is triggered in the bathroom;
- There is a flood in the bathroom;
- Temperature difference between the desired and actual room temperature is too high.
Management and control of apartments / Access Control is also possible via an Internet connection from a remote computer. This enables real-time access to apartments, reducing temperature or turning off the fan. Saving energy has never been so fast and simple. All with a few clicks. Anytime, anywhere.
It is possible to remotely control and monitor:
- Presence of the guest in the apartment (card is / isn`t in the holder);
- Current room temperature;
- Required room temperature;
- Fan blowing level of the air conditioning;
- Opened doors, windows or balconies;
- Optional: alarms.
Control and management with the Web control system has many advantages:
- Overview of the apartment;
- Simple energy savings through remote computer – change in temperature / fan blowing level.
TURN EVERY GUEST INTO A SATISFIED GUEST.
too high / too low temperature in the apartment, confusing handling with thermostat, outdated access … All this has a significant impact on the guest’s experience. This can lead to low ratings and unpleasant comments on websites such as TripAdvisor and Airbnb, which certainly affect the number of impressions and reservations!
We can help you add quality apartment automation that is simple and understandable at a glance for your guests and at the same time enable you to save energy and lower your costs.