We would like to inform you that the Andivi d.o.o. has become the official distributor of Lambrecht Meteo meteorological stations. Lambrecht meteorological stations consist of various combinations of intelligent meteorological sensors to capture various weather phenomena, such as e.g. wind direction, wind speed, temperature, humidity, air pressure, etc. Due to the various combination of sensors that can be implemented into a single proffesional weather station that means that it represents a solution even for proffesional use cases.
In addition to the standard versions of meteorological meteorological stations, we can also offer you a Modbus versions of meteorological stations available. Such a systems are usually implemented in the entire building automation as well as for professional applications and purposes such as e.g. mountaineering, airports, local weather centres, etc. Hve you ever wondered what are the main advantages of Modbus meteorological stations over the standard ones?
- Extremely easy installation with minimal cabling
- The sensors are extremely accurate and durable
- Very low maintaining costs and easy to operate due to the best product quality and development
- A lot of different meteorological station configurations with a variety of weather sensors
All meteorogical sensors are adorned by their exceptional accuracy and are therefore suitable for high-tech project as airports, meteorological centers, advanced builing management systems, etc.
All meteorological stations can be built from the components you actually need. It is possible to order just an individual sensor as well as a complete solution.
Advanced monitoring system
Possibility of storing and displaying the data in the most advanced meteorological software MeteoWare CS3 or implement it into an existing system.
All meteorological sensors and their accessories are manufactured in Germany in accordance with all the strictest meteorological standards. They offer at least 1 year of warranty or more.
Wind direction sensor
The very economical wind direction sensor is known especially by high accuracy, easy installation and a very robust construction. Materials that are used are also resistant to seawater. Beside standard version with output signal of 0-10V or 4-20mA it also has an option to support the Modbus protocol, which simplifies the installation of the sensor and its integration into the network even further.
- accuracy and reliability that will be always exceptional, no matter the weather
- large operational measurement of wind direction (0 … 360 °) and operating temperature range (-30 … +70 °C – heated)
- very good initial values with magnetic non-contact measuring mode
Wind speed sensor
The wind speed sensor is the same as wind direction sensor extremely easy to mount. Both wind sensors are made from the same materials that allow the use of wind speed sensor even in areas with sea water. It is also available in the Modbus version. The Modbus RTU interface simplifies sensor installation and integration into networks.
- precision, tradition and future reliability
- large operative measuring and temperature range
- very good starting values through magnetic, contactless measuring principle
- measurement of wind speed (0.7 … 50 m/s) and operating temperature range (-30 … + 70 °C – heated)
Weighing precipitation sensor
Latest weighing technology combined with a self-emptying collecting system allows the system a high resolution and high precision at a very small construction volume. Already the first drop will be measured! The weighing precipitation sensor is preconfigured for easy integration into your Modbus RTU system. This simplifies the installation work enormously.
amazing resolution and accuracy
compact and robust construction with a very low weight
all-metal housing, weatherproof and durable
- installation and maintenance are very simple
Temperature, humidity and pressure sensor
The combination sensor measure relative humidity, air temperature and air pressure. The sensor is characterised by high accuracy and energy-saving electronics. The Modbus RTU interface simplifies sensor installation and integration into networks.
- combined measuring instrument for high-quality use
- capacitive humidity measuring element
- low maintenance
- for use in all climatic zones
The digital pyranometer is a of high-accuracy digital solar radiation sensor. It is “First Class” according to the WMO guide and ISO 9060:1990 standard and “Spectrally Flat Class B” in the 2018 revision. It can be equiped with an on-board heater is compliant with the requirements for “Class B” PV monitoring systems of the IEC 61724-1:2017 standard. The solar radiation received by a plane surface and it can be seen from a 180° field of view angle. Various outputs are available, both digital and analogue as well as Modbus.
- best measurement accuracy in “First Class”
- improved response time
- with 00.16131.501030’s on-board heater: compliant with IEC 61724-1 Class B in its standard configuration