At Andivi we are often asked about the standard version of the Do not Disturb sign for our electronic door locks. This means the simple paper version, that guests can hang out on the front side of their door in order to not be disturbed or get their room cleaned.
That’s why we have created the do not disturb sign and the clean my room sign for our door locks.
Our intent was to create a beautiful and simple design that is widely understood and supports several languages. That is why we have created a multi lingual sign supporting english, german, french and spanish.
Nevertheless, we have created the signs with clear intuitive symbols that are easy to understand in case of language barrier.
For greater durability and longer use, the door locks are made of high quality paper that is plasticised from both sides. In that way it’s harder to tear apart and more resistant then standard paper.
Four international languages
The Do Not Disturb sign for the door is in four languages and reads:
- English – Do not Disturb,
- German – Bitte nicht Stören,
- French – Ne pas déranger,
- Spanish – No molestar.
The Clean my room sign for the door is also in four languages and reads:
- English – Please Clean Up Room,
- German – Bitte Zimmer reinigen,
- French – Merci de Nettoyer la Chambre,
- Spanish – Por Favor Limpiar la habitación.
Do Not Disturb Hotel Sign Custom Design
Would you like to create your own sign and print it through us? If this is the case we can send you an empty template file that you can edit in Photoshop, Indesign or CorelDraw. Hence, you will be able to give the Do not disturb sign a special touch of your own hotel brand.
Do Not Disturb Hotel Sign Template
In the template you are free to create whatever you like. For example:
- Add your logo,
- Add your prefered languages,
- Use the colors from your hotel brand identity,
- Create a custom message that best fits your brand tone of voice,
- Decide what you want to have on both sides.
- Let your creativity fly. 🙂