The SALTO XS4 Mini’s smart compactness simplifies installation in virtually any kind of door, complementing any type of atmosphere. The EU version is compatible with DIN requirements of DIN 18251 standard doors prepared for DIN 18250 standard mortise locks. The new SALTO XS4 Mini maintains the fire rating of the door as no additional drilling of the door is required. It is completely compatible with the DIN 18251 standard fixing instructions.
SALTO XS4 Mini
- Simple installation using just two screws when installing on new or existing EURO/DIN door standards.
- Clear, dual colour optical signalling indicates access authorisation. Acoustic signal optional.
- High security via high resistance, hardened anti-drill protection.
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- For indoor applications: quick and easy install makes it ideal for retrofits.
- Wide range of handles, configurations and door retrofit cover plates to meet the installation needs.
Please do not hesitate to fill out the enquiry form to receive the best SALTO XS4 Mini offer in Europe.
- Covers door thicknesses: From 35mm up to 120mm.
- Dimensions: 127mm x 58,5mm x 22,5mm.
- Reversible handle, left or right electronic lock.
- Clutch mechanism escutcheon; when unlocked handle moves freely.
- DIN 18251 standard prepared for DIN 18251 standard doors prepared for DIN 18250 standard mortise locks.
- Handle rotation: 45º.
- Initial max. 4º pre-turn. SALTO recommends the use of a mortise lock with a maximum 4º pre-turn.
- Compatible with European profile cylinders.
- Handle compatibility: 16mm Ø.
- Square spindles available: 8mm, 8mm split, 9mm and 9mm split.
The SALTO XS4 Mini is available in wide range of finishes, retrofits, handles and retrofit cover plates. Below you can find some details about the finishes as well as reader colours. The reader is available in white or black colour.