Building automation is the core activity of Andivi. We process automation projects independently or in cooperation with local and/or foreign partner companies.
In the last decade, many projects in the field of building automation have demonstrated the quality of our products and solutions. We automated a wide variety of projects. Most solutions are standardised. However, we also create innovative automation solutions that are completely customised in design and programming.
Scope of programming:
- We program control and regulation for all types of buildings that can cover standard solutions. At the same time, we are completely flexible and can program custom-made solutions for our clients.
- We program control and regulation of AC and ventilation devices of other companies such as: Menerga, Systemair, Alko, Cofeli, etc. For the needs of the project, we program controllers for devices according to the required performance or deliver to them a fully integrated electrical cabinet.
An example of the display image of the CoDeSys IEC61131 software that is used for programming of Andivi U-DDC and U-DDC KNX controllers.
CODESYS DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT
We program controllers using Codesys software. It is a powerful, flexible, and fast development environment enabling effective and rapid application development. Advantages of Codesys programming environment are as follows:
- Quick and easy object-oriented programming (OOP) and also classical PLC programming,
- Flexible visualisation of a graphic user interface (GUI),
- Simple configuration of communication interfaces,
- Optional adding of modules for a methodological application development;
- Combining a number of editors and program extensions in one integrated development system.
- Many other advantages …
Codesys development environment is used for programming by numerous international manufacturers of PCL controllers. Therefore, the written program is easily transferred across different hardware. The latter reduces the risk for the client and increases the investment safety, since it preserves independence when purchasing hardware.
Below is an example of combined graphical and text-based programming using Codesys IEC61131 software.
Programming with CFC graphical programming language.
Programming is simple and does not require prior knowledge of programming. The user can use standard functional blocks or make custom ones.
Adding various devices and communication protocols
Many devices and communication protocols that are easy to configure are already available in Codesys. Several communications can run parallel on one controller.
Programming in structured text (ST) programming language
Advanced programming in structured text language can be used to create custom functional blocks, as well as to produce more complex programs.
Graphical user interface programming for heating control
Available is graphical WebServer with several pre-prepared control buttons and visualised elements, which is implemented directly in CoDeSys.
Users can access WebServer using any web browser, mobile devices, personal computers, laptops, etc.
Example of programming graphical user interface for air-conditioning
Programming of a nice-looking and user-friendly interface can be made in a short time. Custom device pictures can be used as background, to which we can add control buttons and set points that the automatic control system follows.
LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM U-DDC CONTROLLER IN OUR WORKSHOPS
Codesys programming workshops were created in order to facilitate integrators in the integration of the Andivi U-DDC controller in their projects. At these workshops you will learn how to fully configure and program U-DDC controller using Codesys for the needs of your projects.
You will be able to use the knowledge obtained at Andivi-Codesys workshops flexibly and in a variety of ways. Hardware and software capabilities of U-DDC controller will enable you to meet any request of your clients.