For our customers we take over the entire production of control cabinets, including planning and wiring of elements. According to the requirements of project documentation, we prepare machine and electric schemes for the manufacturing of a switching block and the installation and wiring of the elements.
We help our costumers from the fist phase of counseling to planning and constructing of control cabinets and to programming and manufacturing delivery and launch of the cabinets.
- From engineering to the mounting of the control cabinet with the help of a business partner,
- Preparation of electric plans, machine plans, electrical diagrams and the delivery of cabinets all from one provider,
- Programming of the entire process according to client needs,
- Graphic design and User experience design of the user interface according to project specifications or in-house custom graphic design development for WebServer user interface
- Control of the control cabinet before its delivery to the building and after it launch at the building.
- Competent technical counseling and technical support.
- Appropriate certificates available for each control cabinet (enclosed CE certificates).
VERSIONS OF CONTROL CABINETS:
- Version: internal and external control cabinets.
- Type: free-standing, surface mounting, flush mounting control cabinets.
- Dimensions: Versions of control cabinets in various widths, heights and depths of standards and non-standard dimensions.
- Protection: The switching block housing is protected against corrosion with a special procedure of electrostatic paint coating (powder-coated sheer metal). The high-quality corrosion protection also enables a high level of strength. All cable entries are protected with cable glands with seals.
- Color: Control lockers can be ordered in any RAL colour.
|Weather resistant||QUVB 1000h|
|No standing out of glass fibres|
Color deviations delta E < 4 according to CIE-lab
|Content Halogen elements||Are not contained|
|Resistance to||Oil, gasoline, 10% hydrochloric acid, sulphuric acid, acetic acid, alcohol, sea water, sodium chloride, calcium chloride, road salt, urine, bitumen, acid or basic soil constituents|
|Bending strength||EN ISO 14125||min 165 MPa|
|Resistance to bumps||EN ISO 179-1||min 165 MPa|
|Tensile strength||EN ISO 527-4||min. 70MPa|
|Surface resistance||IEC 60093||min. 1012 Ohm|
|Insulation resistance||IEC 60093||min. 1012 Ohm cm|
|Resistance to creeping flow||IEC 60112||CTI 600|
|Dialectic strength||IEC 60243-1||min. 130kV/cm|
|Temperature resistance||ISO 75-2a||min. 200° C|
|The hot wire test||EN 60695||960° C / 3mm|
|Flammability||EN 60695 -11-10||V1|
|Fire safety||ISO 3795||VBR|
From small control cabinets, which serve as intelligent installations of a smart home, to large industrial projects – we provide planning, construction and setting up of the control cabinets and their calibration on site.
MOUNTING – INSTALLATION
With the help of sub-contractors we also offer a reliable final mounting on site. We guarantee that the electricity specialists will follow all the required regulations during the installation process.
U-DDC and U-MIO 2.0 in control cabinet
ADD-ON: WebServer & WebCapsule
The control cabinets can also be equipped with and Andivi WebServer User Interface and an Andivi WebCapusle multitouch screen for easy operation and control.
Andivi WebCapsule touch-display with micro computer in the robust electro panel mount frame. Developed for running Andivi WebServer User Interface on electric cabinets (e.g. for AHU units, HVAC units …)
Send us an enquiry!
Send us an enquiry for a control cabinet, tailored to your project’s needs. Don’t forget to add your project requirements and you personal wishes. We are looking forward to preparing your offer!