Protective sleeves are most often used as accessories for the installation of temperature sensors in pipe or duct installations. They are most commonly used when it comes to measuring the quantities in liquid media.
Protective sleeves are available in various versions:
- various materials: brass and stainless steel,
- different mounting lengths: 50/100/150/200/250/300/350/400 mm or custom (according to customer’s needs)
- various temperatures: from basic ones, suitable for up to + 160 °C to special versions, suitable for up to +400 °C and special performances suitable for up to +700 °C.
- various pressures: from 16 bars up to 40 bars (Static)
- The protective sleeves can also be supplied with the pressure screw (optional).
Areas of application are:
- boilers and stoves,
- for various devices and mechanical systems,
- and more …