At Andivi we have created Alledio – a stylish and user friendly and OEM HMI Panel with beautiful touch display that is fully compatible with the Siemens Climatix Controller Family.
The Alledio “CC family” is fully customizable and upgradable in terms of firmware and user interface (UI) components and is aiming to be applied with the AHU and HVAC sector.
- Customizable OEM HMI Panel for AHU, HVAC and Heat Recovery Units
- A simple Product Design and minimalistic User Interface
- A User Interface with emphasis on scaling
- Compatibility of Alledio OEM HMI Panel with touch screen Display
- Compatibility of the Alledio HMI Panel with different automation equipment manufacturers
- A fully customozable OEM HMI Panel for AHU and Heat Recovery Units
Customizable OEM HMI Panel for AHU, HVAC and Heat Recovery Units
The Alledio HMI Panel can be used for various ventilation applications. E.g. for:
- Air handling Units (AHUs) – e.g. in air handlig units of AHU manufacturers like Menerga, Alko, Wolf, Fläkt;
- Heat Recovery Ventilation – e.g. in HVAC units from HRV manufacturers like Daikin, Systemair, Mitsubishi;
- VAV and room automation – to be used with Siemens controllers, Schneider Electric controllers, Delta controllers, etc.
The key advantage of the Alledio HMI panel – besides design is that the user interface can be very quickly adaptable.
A simple Product Design and minimalistic User Interface
At Andivi we advocate design excellence. To put it simply, for our design team it’s important to make things worth making. Hence, we have created a minimalistic product design that is user friendly and easy to use.
The casing has been engineered for precision and is depicted on the photos below in aluminium, but can be also in high-quality plastic.
Moreover, the user interface (UI) is simple and scalable to any OEM requests. Adapting the user interface to corporate branding is done with ease. And so is adding new icons, menus, visualisations. The UI is easy adoptable, without losing simplicity or style.
The user experience (UX) is smooth and easy to master. It maximally reduces the learning curve; hence the product is easy to use and set-up for non-tech users.
A User Interface with emphasis on scaling
Andivi’s Alledio OEM Control Panel can be fully customized in terms of firmware and user interface. This means that the Control Panel with the touch display can be adapted and/or upgraded to clients requests.
A simple and performant user industry-specific template interface has been pre-created for easy and fast adaptation. It includes buttons, sliders, switches, checkboxes, lists, tables, text fields, transfer lists, alerts, notifications, progress bars, basic charts, menus, and navigation.
Below you can see some building blocks from the Alledio UI Sandbox which allows us to adapt the interface and firmware quickly and efficiently:
Compatibility of Alledio OEM HMI Panel with touch screen Displaywith Siemens Climatix Controller
The basic version of the Alledio Control Panel is compatible with the following Siemens Climatix Controller Series:
- Siemens Climatix S300 Controller – Configurable Controller and cost effective solution for smaller applications with Modbus, Ethernet BACnet IP;
- Siemens Climatix C400 Controller – Programmable Controller with libraries of pretested applications;
- Siemens Climatix C600 Controller – Programmable, modular and scalable controller for most complex and demanding applications. It supports Modbus, BACnet, PL-link, OPC, LON and M-Bus;
- Siemens Controller RVS21 – cost efficient heat pump controller with extensive applications;
- Siemens Controller RVS61 – flexible heat pump controller for complex applications;
Compatibility of the Alledio HMI Panel with different automation equipment manufacturers
If you are looking for a version of the Alledio HMI Panel that would be compatible with other controllers, there is a possibility on how we can customise the “hardware backend” according to your hardware requirements and controller needs.
The R&D Team at Andivi can help you adapt the existing Alledio Display and adjust it to your hardware requirements if needed. In this case, the product design, the firmware and the UI can be upgraded while the power supply part and the I/O part and the PCB could be slightly modified.
Andivi offers a variety of hardware and software development services connected to R&D of electronic devices with touch displays. e.g. IoT devices, IIoT devices, HMI panels, room controllers, thermostats and similar) and
At Andivi we can help you with in-depth expertise in product design, industrial design and user interface design (UI) and user experience (UX). A small team of passionate engineers and designers can help you with your product needs – from scratch or adapting existing Andivi products like the Alledio OEM Touch Display HMI Panel.
A fully customizable OEM HMI Panel for AHU and Heat Recovery Units
Andivi’s Alledio OEM Control Panel can be used for:
- Air handling units,
- Heat recovery ventilation,
- Residential heat pumps,
- Variable air volume (VAV) solutions,
- Commercial chillers and heat pumps,
- District heating,
- Any device in need of an OEM remote control with a “control panel on the wall”.