KNX Top Event projects and winners, Light + Building 2016
Report from KNX Top Event from Light + Building 2016 fair: Nominated projects and winners
We are delighted and excited we could be a part of the KNX Top Event 2016 at the Light + Building 2016 fair, that took place on Tuesday, 15th March in Frankfurt, Germany.
Several international top integrators from all over the world were competing with their excellent building automation projects from around the globe. From small-scale projects with complex integration to the last detail to projects of extreme size were competing for KNX Awards in several categories.
- International Europe
- International Asia
- International Africa America Australia
- Energy Efficiency
- People’s Choice
In the category International Europe the nominated companies with the nominated projects were:
- Elspace, Russia: Vaskelovo
- Hoffmann A/S, Denmark: Microsoft Headquarters in Denmark
- Anton Hieber GmbH & Co. Elektroanlagen KG, Germany: Isar 125
- Instaver Systems B.V., Netherlands: Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin
- Hevac Controls, Netherlands: Castle Biljoen, *WINNER*.
In the category International Asia the nominated companies with the nominated projects were:
- Beijing Handz Engineering & Technical Service Co. Ltd., China: Jinhai Lake Hotel Beijing
- Delham Tabesh Inc., Iran: Fereshteh palace Residential Complex,
- Avon Building Solutions Pvt Ltd, India: Automated Home for Comfortable Licing in Pune,
- Phukhet Technology & Services Co. Ltd., Thailand: HeadStart International School Phuket,
- Hangzhou D-Haus Technology Co. Ltd., China: Alibaba Beijing Office Block, *WINNER*.
In the category International Africa America Australia the nominated companies with the nominated projects were:
- Ground Floor Projects, South Africa: Six Senses – Zil-Pasyon,
- Sagar Smart Homes, Australia: Melbourne Super House, *WINNER*,
- BTL, New Zealand: Rotorua Police Station,
- CCN Automacao, Brazil: Torre Pituba,
- eco-tecno S.A., Costa Rica: Casa Aude.
In the category Publicity the nominated companies with the nominated projects were:
- Sanayi Muhendislik Tic. Ltd. Sti., Turkey: The Gaziantep Palace of Justice Building,
- Armiti, United Arab Emirates: AlWajaba Palace Clubhouse and Guest Facilities,
- Joachim Gaik, Germany: Energieströme im Plus-Energie-Haus,
- IBC Solutions, Russia: Smart Home Hi-Tech Building 2015,
- TROnik, Mexico: Samsung Showroom in Mexico, *WINNER*.
In the category Special the nominated companies with the nominated projects were:
- GMP S.A., Greece: Motor Yacht O’Pari 3,
- Bering AG, Switzerland: Feuerwehrstützpunkt Forsthaus West in Bern, *WINNER*,
- EIBROM, Switzerland: Sura Davos,
- Honeder GesmbH & Co KG, Austria: Villa in Wien,
- Fondazione Don Carlo Gnocchi Onlus, Italy, Care Lab.
In the category Energy Efficiency the nominated companies with the nominated projects were:
- Elektro Hering GmbH, Germany: Volksbank Unna / Schwerte,
- Soltris GmbH, Switzerland: WerkhofTBGN,
- Total Automation, United Arab Emirates: La Verda Suites and Villas – Dubai Marina, *WINNER*,
- Entech (Energy Technologies) Ltd, United Kingdom: University of Leicester – Centre for Medicine,
- Hiponoo SL, Spain: Smart Green Home.
In the category Young the nominated companies with the nominated projects were:
- Lycée COLBERT LORIENT, France: Foyer des éleves du Lycée Colbert,
- Blue-Home, Belgium: House of Hesbaye – Pierard family,
- Asociatia Solar Decatlon Bucuresti, Romania: EFdeN, *WINNER*,
- 2nd Laboratory Centre of Nea Ionia Magnesia, Greece: Central Measuring of Power, Water and Gas using Optical Fibre,
- Domofox, Italy: Asilo Infanzia.
In the category People’s Choice the first 6 companies with the nominated projects were:
- 6. Microsoft Headquarters in Denmark with 5.3% votes,
- 5. Automated home in Pune in India with 6.4% votes,
- 4. Melbourne Super House in Australia with 8.6% votes,
- 3. Motor Yacht O’Pari 3 in Greece with 9.5% votes,
- 2. Torre Pituba in Brazil with 14.1% votes and finally
- 1. WerkhofTBGN, *WINNER* with 17.6% votes.
Congratulations to all the winners and congratulations to all the nominees.
Sincere congratulations to our partner, Mr. Taj Kollara, CEO of company Total Automation Dubai, for winning the KNX Award in category Energy Efficiency with the project for the prestigious hotel complex La Verda Suites and Villas – Dubai Marina.
P.S.: We were one of the 18 lucky winners of a free voucher for ETS Inside software, that the KNX Association is planning on releasing in October 2016! Thank you!