Introducing Andivi’s new HMI Panel with a simple user interface, a touchscreen display and WiFi connectivity compatible with Siemens S300 Heat Recovery Ventilation Controller.
- Alledio HMI Panel for S300 Heat Recovery Ventilation Controller
- Product specification of the Alledio HMI Panel
- Simple and easy-to-use User interface
- Alledio HMI Panel as OEM Solution
- AHU and HVAC Applications of the Siemens S300 Heat Recovery Controller
- Communication of Siemens S300 Heat Recovery Ventilation Controller
Alledio HMI Panel for S300 Heat Recovery Ventilation Controller
Andivi has created a new user-friendly HMI Panel with touchscreen display for Siemens S300 Heat Recovery Ventilation Controllers called Alledio HMI Panel. This is a new product from the Alledio family of Thermostats, Fan-Coil Thermostats, Room controllers, and Display Panels.
The Alledio HMI Panel is suitable for various applications and Air-Handling Units AHUs like. It currently supports the Modbus Communication protocol and can be further extended with BACnet communication or KNX communication.
The standard version enables key features relevant to most AHUs:
- Monitoring and/or control of Temperature, Humidity, CO2 level (optional VOC levels), Ventilation Speed (I, II, III, auto, off);
- Schedules with extended flexibility;
- Eco-Mode / Energy Saving Mode / Extended Comfort mode;
- Auto-brightness Control;
- Various Custom Data Visualisations:
- AHU / HVAC device schemes with applied data,
- Data Drawings with applied live data …;
- Data Collection and push to 3rd party Clouds Services (WiFi);
- Settings (WiFi settings, Modbus Addressing, keyboard auto-lock, auto-brightness, date, time …);
- Seamless firmware upgrades (WiFi).
Product specifications of the Alledio HMI Panel
The quick overview of the hardware specifications for the Alledo HMI panel:
- 4’’ display with 480 × 320 resolution,
- Touch screen with gesture support for easy navigation,
- Temperature sensor, Humidity sensor
- Optional: CO2 sensor or VOC sensor.
- High quality plastic case (Optional: Aluminium case),
- WiFi & Bluetooth connectivity ,
- Brightness sensor,
- Real-time clock.
Simple and easy to use User interface
At Andivi we value simplicity and design. Hence, the Alledio HMI Panel guarantees a smooth user experience (UX) and is extremely easy to use. A touchscreen with simple and logical navigation, monitoring, and controls.
Alledio HMI Panel as OEM Solution
The Alledio HMI Panel can be easily tailored to the needs and requirements of our OEM partners.
The applications of the Alledio HMI Panel vary in the scope of system solutions for air conditioning (AC), boilers, burners, refrigeration units, district heating and alternative forms of energy.
OEM Clients like, e.g. AHU Manufacturers, can rely on Andivi for:
- Firmware adaptation according to client’s specific needs,
- Extension of Features according to product specification,
- Extension of user interface (UI) according to clients’ preferences / corporate identity guidelines,
- Extensions for Cloud and Connectivity.
Andivi’s R&D division for electronic hardware and software development can help you with your specific hardware and software needs.
AHU and HVAC Applications of the Siemens S300 Heat Recovery Controller
The Siemens S300 controller has been designed for heat recovery ventilation (HRV) applications and is perfectly compatible with the Andivi’s Aleedio HMI Panel with touchscreen display.
This S300 controller pre-engineered solution matches several applicatios perfectly. It has an optimized mix of I/O.
- 4 analog inputs for temperature sensors,
- 2 digital inputs for galvanically isolated AC or DC 24 V,
- 1 multi-functional input for digital potential-free contacts and temperature sensors,
- 2 multi-functional inputs for 0…10 V, 4…20 mA, digital, pulse, mutli-state,
- 1 multi-functional input for 0…10 V, 4…20 mA, digital, pulse, multi-state and temperature sensors.
- 4 analog outputs for DC 0…10 V,
- 3 digital relay outputs (3 NO contacts, SPST),
- 1 triac output AC 24…230.
Furthermore, the Siemens S300 controller supports the EU energy strategy 2020. Finally, it is loaded with configurable, pre-engineered and fully tested applications.
Communication Siemens S300 Heat Recovery Ventilation Controller
The Siemens S300 Heat Recovery Ventilation Controller is IP-ready and is supported with open communication protocols link Modbus, BACnet and KNX. It allows for open programing and allows flexible integration.
- 1 × Modbus RTU master over RS485 for integration in building automation and control,
- 2 × Modbus RTU slaves over RS485 to communicate with peripheral devices,
- 3 × BACnet communication over RJ45 Ethernet IP to connect to router for direct Internet connectivity, or to connect to WLAN gateway for communication using a mobile device
- KNX PL-Link bus to communicate with room units and sensors,
- USB connection for firmware up-/download with USB stick, or temporary WLAN stick for communication using a mobile device during commissioning using ABT Go.
In addition, the open API allows developers to create end-user apps quickly and with ease. This is how we developed our user-friendly Alledio HMI Panel with touchscreen display.